samedi 14 mai 2011

Woman with a capital W.



(3 April 2003)

A number of men on the site write Woman with a capital W. This irritates me no end.  I imagine they’re looking for an ideal image, rather than a real woman.  One man who recently turned me down upon seeing my photo said that I wasn’t the type of Woman he was looking for. I asked him why he capitalized Woman.  He said it was out of respect.  I still think that’s curious.  What kind of respect is that exactly?  At least he’s one of the few who had the courage and courtesy to reply rather than just zapping me. 

I found a lot more messages of men looking for “feminine” women tonight.  It’s odd to me, this is France after all, and from what I can see most women are not only feminine, but many seem somewhat obsessed with being feminine, which is no surprise since that’s what French men demand from them in general.   Here’s a classic example I found tonight:

"for friendship and maybe more with a real woman who lives her ​​femininity fully.
see you soon "

I replied:

“I’m curious to know what you mean by: “a real woman who lives her femininity fully.”

The site showed me that my reply had been consulted and erased. 

When I look at men’s wish lists on the site, which are often page long fantasies about life with a woman who will dote on them, I feel like suggesting they contact Santa Claus.  I’m tempted at times to reply: 

“Dear Santa Claus,”
Please send me the Ideal Woman. 
Real ones are a bit too complicated for me!
I just don’t understand them.
Sincerely yours,
The little boy who never wants to grow up

Here’s my letter to Santa Claus:

Dear Santa Claus,
Is that your real name or a pseudo?
Please give me a Prince Charming,
Outrageously handsome,
Extremely intelligent, kind and affectionate,
Who gives me compliments and brings me flowers.
A Prince Charming who loves the real me,
has a huge cock;
is fantastic in bed,
and makes me breakfast in the morning.
Yours Truly,
Sonia

Dear Sonia,
Get real!
Yours always,
Santa Claus
(Which is a pseudo of course—what did you think?  I’d give you my real name and address, so you could pester me with your wishes all year long?)

Copyright © 2011

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire