samedi 14 mai 2011

Chronology

The Chronology of Reconstructions
A Preface
This journal is dedicated to Pygmalion, wherever he may be.

This is a quirky, often hilarious and sometimes sad journal about internet dating, set within a journal of survival, of reconstructing my life while battling the effects of childhood abuse, domestic violence, alcoholism, and bipolar disorder.  This stuff is the matter of life and death, along with the mundane, but then that’s part of life.  We should have great fun careening around it all.
The journal starts in April 2001, then jumps back to December 1999, just after I left my husband, before moving forward again.  It is written in chronological order–to the best of my ability, that is.  The dates of postings from my journal, which includes emails and MSN conversations, will appear in parentheses. I will be reconstructing my journal from handwritten journals and a rat’s nest of Word documents, nested in files nested in further files stored on different drives in my computer.  My drunken mind created a new and logical system for storing information.   I’ll be posting these old journal entries regularly.  My  Blog journal dates, which will be juxtaposed, will appear in normal date form, as they are being produced by a sober mind  This information is for the fastidious, as well as for the poor confused reader who thinks time progresses in a linear form.  You have been forewarned, now go forth boldly.  ”The only thing to fear is fear itself.”
copyright © 2011

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire