jeudi 26 mai 2011

Big Bad Wolf



(4 January 2004)

The phone rang early this morning:

"Madame Sonia?"  Pygmalion’s voice.  It always makes me laugh when he calls me that, you don’t use Madame with a first name.

"Yes."

“When will you have time to see me?” 

“Today?” I asked, doubtful that would be possible.  He was slow to reply:  “Monday would be easier.”  “Monday then.”  “Noon.”  "Noon."

Sent to "pygmalion" the 04/01/2004 at 23h59 consulted by "pygmalion" 

Master me
Me who is
So disobedient
Will you know
How to tame me?

Received from "pygmalion" the 05/01/2004 at 09h40 

Monday lunch:
Short skirt, heels, g-string, bra, blouse.
Long spanking
Long blowjob
Long penetration
Your body does not belong to you more anymore.

Sent to "pygmalion" the 05/01/2004 at 21h26 consulted by "pygmalion" 

I am
here
While awaiting
you
are here

(8 January 2004)

Khalid and I had brunch in a trendy café, and then we went to his place.  There was a draftsman’s table was set up in the entryway.  Above were shelves lined with jars full of brushes and pencils, tubes of paint, and crammed full of sculptures.  Sculptures were also lined up in the kitchen on all the shelf space that wasn’t being used for food and utensils.  The entire living room had been transformed into a studio; it was full of sculptures which were underway.  His bedroom was small room off to the side, with a wall of shelves full of books and more sculptures.

While I took a few shots of his sculptures, he began assembling one for the backdrop for the portrait I was planning to take.  Suddenly overtaken by a migraine, I curled up on the couch in his room, feeling like napping for a few hours.  He came in and sat beside me, caressed my hair gently, and then brushed it, and then gave me a full body massage.  I gave him a massage in return; we spent the rest of afternoon hugging on the couch.  “It’s the touch,” he said “that you miss the most when you’re alone.  “Yes.”  That’s what’s hardest to live without.  “You need to be babied, to relax, and be taken care.   Here, curl up like this.”  He scooped me up and arranged me in a foetal position.  “Are you turning me into a sculpture?”  He climbed on top of me, spreading his arms and legs apart so that I was completely covered: “Oh no you don’t, big bad wolf, you go away, I’m protecting this little girl.  What, oh oh, there’s a foot sticking out.”  He tucked my foot under the cover of his body.  “You see big bad wolf, you can’t get her, so you might as well go away right now!”  And it’s true.  I’d really like to find a man who’d cook for me, baby me, and make me feel taken care of.  “Is your migraine gone?”  “Yes.”  “You see, you just need to relax more, get some rest, and be taken care of.”  How true. 

I was feeling completely relaxed.  “When was the last time a woman landed on your couch and you gave her a massage?”  “Last weekend!”  He laughed.  “And you’ve got another date from the club lined up for tonight, right?”  “Yes, with the net we could start a whole new lifestyle with multiple parallel relationships.”  We laughed together.  “That’s not a bad idea.”  He brought chocolate and dried figs, fed me by hand, kissed the chocolate, and served me a bowl of thyme in hot water, which was delicious.  As we cuddled, we kissed a little, in an affectionate manner rather than sexual way.  I don’t know if I could be sexual with him, I just don’t feel physically attracted to him, what a shame.  He’s a very interesting and sweet man.  There’s always something mysterious in what makes one person physically attractive and another not. 

Copyright © 2011

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire